Musings on life, spirituality and art. Let’s walk together.
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
This is time for transition for many of us. If you are going through transition, you are feeling the urge or nudge that something in your life needs to change, if there is dissatisfaction in some area(s), I would love the opportunity to walk with you.
Many people jump from one thing to another without honoring the transition or the process. Focusing on the process and adding intention to that process can result in becoming who you really are – who you really want to be – and what you can become. This is difficult work, it is not for the faint of heart. Lots of junk will be stirred up, but lots of healing can flow from that, too. I have spent a lot of my life in transitions and find myself in it once again as I lean into my private practice (strategic visioning, healing, and transformation through a hybrid of spiritual direction and coaching).
I am a life-long learner and continually seek to improve my skill sets so I am better equipped to companion you on your journey. Where have I been? I apply everything I learn to my practice. It is therefore full and rich, constantly growing and developing and becoming something new.
- Bachelor of Arts in Music (Tufts), Master of Music (orchestral conducting) (UT Knoxville)
- assistant conductor, Oak Ridge Symphony
- assistant to the conductor, Knoxville Symphony
- Master of Divinity (Brite), Doctor of Divinity (Wesley)
- Pastor of the Arts at a Texas megachurch and with a non-profit
- retreat facilitator, performance artist, curriculum development and teacher
- Missional Spiritual Direction (faculty and supervisor)
- iEQ9 Accredited Enneagram Coach
- The Grove strategic visioning process
- Shift-It Visual Coach (in progress)
I am grateful for my journey, with all its ups and downs. From fundamentalist evangelical to progressive clergy to that growing category of “spiritual but not religious” and inter-religious. What a beautiful diversity of human energy and potential. Let’s process this thing called life together.
Contact me for a 30-minute consultation.
Teaching and preaching videos are available on Wendi’s YouTube channel